Welcome to the place to learn all about Matthew, Abigail and Ryan...and on occasion their parents!
Spring
Monday, May 26, 2008
Memorial Day
For Memorial day we went out to the Rexburg Cemetery to put flowers on Christina April DeGraw's grave. We did the best we could to find where she is buried and then we took a picture of the grandkids there.
Carrie! How the heck are ya? I can't remember if I have commented on your blog, but this is Megan (formally Howard). I am happy to see that you have such a wonderful and adorable family. You are such a grown up!!
4 comments:
Excuse my ignorance....whose gravestone did you find? What a great day to be outside in the sun!
thank you for your thoughtfulness. it means a lot to me that you remember and were able to go. Thank you!!
I forgot to add: the picture of the kids is beautiful.
Carrie! How the heck are ya? I can't remember if I have commented on your blog, but this is Megan (formally Howard). I am happy to see that you have such a wonderful and adorable family. You are such a grown up!!
Post a Comment