We went to the circus on Monday and Ryan happened to be 4 months that day too. I am including some pictures of the circus and then a video of Ryan talking. (video is forth coming...it wasn't uploading)

Look Grandma, I'm wearing my new shirt.

Matthew's favorite of course were the clowns that kept hitting each other and making farting sounds...they really weren't all that funny but I guess to a 6 year old they were hillarious.
This was Matthew's face for almost the whole circus. He thought everything was just amazing.
(not sure why there are two and I don't know how to remove it :))

Abby's favorite part of the circus were the animals but especially the elephants. These elephants did some pretty funny stuff.
2 comments:
What a fun thing to do for FHE. I loved the faces on the kids. I think I need one of those elephants to add to my collection!
I love the circus! I can't wait til we get to take Bri. What a great family memory!
Post a Comment