Welcome to the place to learn all about Matthew, Abigail and Ryan...and on occasion their parents!
Spring
Monday, July 14, 2008
Necessity: the mother of invention!
Ok, so yesterday Ryan was in his bed trying to take a nap and he lost his nuk and this is what we found him doing...yes, he is sucking away on his crib slat. Richard and I laughed so hard and thought you would too.
That is hilarious! Brianna was a pacy baby too and I remember those nights when she lost them! Thankfully Jonah was a thumb baby... no more worrying about lost nuks! What a smart little boy Ryan is!!!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Brianna was a pacy baby too and I remember those nights when she lost them! Thankfully Jonah was a thumb baby... no more worrying about lost nuks! What a smart little boy Ryan is!!!
Good think lead paint is a thing of the past!
Post a Comment