Happy Late Halloween...here some picture of our activities. The treat there is called cake balls and we had a blast making them. Of course I had to include the jumping in the leaves!
Howdy! I found your blog through Di's blog...It is so great to see your cute family! It looks like you guys are doing great! And your little ones are so cute! John and I recently had twin girls...they are going to be 5 months old in just a few days! I cant believe it! Check out our blog if you want to see some cute pictures of the twinners! Hope all is well! Love Rach
1 comment:
Howdy! I found your blog through Di's blog...It is so great to see your cute family! It looks like you guys are doing great! And your little ones are so cute! John and I recently had twin girls...they are going to be 5 months old in just a few days! I cant believe it! Check out our blog if you want to see some cute pictures of the twinners! Hope all is well! Love Rach
Post a Comment