Spring

Monday, January 26, 2009

Here's a Riddle

What do you get with a 6 year old, a four year old and a pair of safety scissors? A big mess with tears mixed. Last night Matthew decided it would be fun to cut his and Abigail's hair. THey were suppose to be cleaning up their rooms. I went upstairs to check on themand found a whole clump of hair in the garbage. I went into Matthew's room to find Abigail hiding and Matthew with a pair of safety scissors. As result we had to buzz Matthew's hair and have 5 inches taken off of Abby's. Here are some picture of the process along with Ryan hanging out. We think her hair turned out quite nice but still miss the long hair.

2 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Holy Cow...I dread that day...it seems it happens to every parent!
The scariest part is that I am a Cosmetologist...so when they see me do hair cuts...Im sure it is only going to feed the inevitable fire!
Hope all is well! *Rach

The Fischer Family said...

I'm sure this is going to happen in our house eventually, and Steven will go ballistic! I already had to cut Bri's hair once because of gum (although not as bad as I thought I'd need to!) Her hair looks adorable though! She can carry it off!