Spring

Thursday, May 6, 2010

One Week!

Here is our sweet little peanut! He is such a good little boy and only cries when he is being changed. The other kids just can't get enough of holding and touching him. He is going to be one tough cookie. A week ago I didn't think Ryan was a big boy...I guess this comparison picture shows how very wrong I was.



3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

So cute! I felt the same way about Jonah, I didn't think he was big until Micah came along...then it was like wow! Your peanut is adorable!

Greg and Michelle said...

That is how I feel about Deagan! He is HUGE now to me, and he use to feel so small.

AmyD said...

I love the name you chose. It sounds so natural and it fits your family. Can't wait to see you all again. Amy