Welcome to the place to learn all about Matthew, Abigail and Ryan...and on occasion their parents!
I taught this song to my kids a couple of weeks ago and they just love to sing it. Thought I would share with all.
This is so fun! I think this is a must share at the reunion in July. Abby's hair is so long. Thanks for sharing Carrie.
They are so cute!! I just love your family! I am so glad you have a blog!!
Cute Carrie! I especially loved the throwing up the baby bumblebee part! Quite the little performers you have there-but was there ever a doubt?!?!!? ("My teacher told me I should never tell a lie....")
They are so cute Carrie!! My gosh, the last time I saw Matthew he was just a few weeks old at Old Navy!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is so fun! I think this is a must share at the reunion in July. Abby's hair is so long. Thanks for sharing Carrie.
They are so cute!! I just love your family! I am so glad you have a blog!!
Cute Carrie! I especially loved the throwing up the baby bumblebee part! Quite the little performers you have there-but was there ever a doubt?!?!!? ("My teacher told me I should never tell a lie....")
They are so cute Carrie!! My gosh, the last time I saw Matthew he was just a few weeks old at Old Navy!!
Post a Comment