Spring

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Potato Harvest Read-a-Thon

Well, schools are out for the next ten days for potato harvest. Matthew was not very happy about not getting to go to school for 8 days but then he got very excited when he found out about the read-a-thon. It is our fundraiser and the amount of money is determined by how much they read. So I thought I would keep a running total here as much as for his sake then you who probably don't care too much. We are reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone together...tonight he was so tired when we were reading that he started to fall asleep but he didn't want me to stop!

Grand Total: 1269 min

1 comment:

Kathy Bertasso said...

I am so proud of Matthew and all the minutes he has read! I am sure he will be the hit of the school, at least of his class!